Working with Signals¶
You can add signals using the Add Menu or the Ctrl key shortcuts.
Digital Clock - Add Menu -> Clock - Ctrl 1 Digital Signal - Add Menu -> Signal - Ctrl 2 Digital Bus - Add Menu -> Bus - Ctrl 3
The signal panel is displayed on the left of the timing diagram. After entering all the paramenters, hit the “Add” Button. This new signal will appear in the timing diagram below the last signal.
You can position the signal in the diagram, moving it to the preferred position by first selecting the signal and using the up and down arrow keys.
Selecting and Deselecting¶
- To select, click in the signal or right click in signal waveform and choose select from the popup-menu.
- To select multiple signals, hold down the Shft key and click in the signal.
- To deselect, hold down the Shft key and click in the selected signal or right click in the signal waveform and choose deselect from the popup-menu.
- You can also just click in the diagram in an empty area to deselect all the selected items or use the “Esc” key.
- Double click in the signal or select the signal then right click and choose edit from the popup-menu.
- The signal panel is displayed on the left of the diagram. Change the required parameters then click the “Update” button.
- Changes occur immediately after clicking update.
- Select the signals to be moved.
- Use the up and down arrow keys.
- Select the signals to be deleted.
- Use the delete key