Working with Text Labels¶
- Add Menu → Text or use Ctrl-6.
- The text panel is displayed. Enter the text and set the options, then hit the Add button.
- Click in the timing diagram at the desired position to place the text.
Selecting and Deselecting¶
- Click in the label name or drag the mouse so the select rectangle contains the label.
- Hold down the Shft key and click in the labels. You can also drag the mouse so the select rectangle contains the labels.
- Click in the diagram in an empty area. This deselects all objects.
- Use the “Esc” key. This also deselects all objects.
- Hold down the Shft key and click in the label.
- Double click in the text. The text dialog is displayed with the text to edited.
- Enter any text or option changes, then hit the “Update” button to change the text in the diagram.
Select the text, click in the text label.
Use the left and right arrows at the same time with the Alt key, Ctrl key, and the Shft key. If text labels are selected you can move all of them at the same time.
Shft - Left/Right - time per division - 100ns Left/Right - time per division / 10 - 10ns Ctrl - Left/Right - time per division / 100 - 1ns
Drag the text label using the mouse to the new desired location.
- Select the text, click in the text label.
- Use the alt and left/right key combination to move the text label left or right one half clock cycle.
- Select the text labels, click in the text labels with Ctrl key down.
- Edit menu → Text → Align Left or
- Edit menu → Text → Align Center or
- Edit menu → Text → Align Right or
- Edit menu → Text → Align Bottom
- Select the text label. Click in text label.
- Delete key.